Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday with Pain

AHHH. I am doing my extern worth 660 hours and Tuesdays are my 8 hour days, but where am I? In bed. This bloody bed. We definitely have a love/hate relationship, my bed and I. Yes, I love to sleep, sleeping in is the best in my opinion and i sleep so very well. I can dream so vividly, but when I am forced to be in bed, I despise it. Especially when I lay here seeing how messy my room has gotten and my laundry just keeps piling. I am now using these 25 mcg/hr patches. I am really worried about the next step down, then NOTHING. It tames my pain very mildly and gives me no extra energy like the other doses. I can feel the entire right lateral side of my spine, I can feel the weakness, stiffness, and pain. From C-1 down to T-12. My right hip and femur and Rt collar bone aren't feeling so hot either. I hope that God gives me the strength I need mentally and physically to get over this hump and detox completely, while maintaining my routine. At least completing my Extern.

No comments:

Post a Comment