Saturday, January 1, 2011


Cracking is what I fear the most, it is the sound that sends chills up and down me. Since I woke up this morning, my neck won't stop cracking. The drive to work was horrible, with every turn of my neck stiffness and cracking. I have not been able to sit up straight for a few days now. My mobility is declining some, it takes me some time to put weight on my right leg and I am getting spuratik spasms in my back and right hip/leg area. The pain in my spine is focused on my right side and around my scapula and my old T11/T12 injury. My spine is feeling weaker than usual, but still not as bad as I know it can get. I am just praying the cracking will chill out and that I can keep getting through this and make it to work. Toasts to El Ano Nuevo.

No comments:

Post a Comment